Mar 1, 2011

So, who is Mister Casanova?

I was born Armando Figueredo Casanova, son of Carlos A. Figueredo and of Carlota E. Casanova, so the surname Casanova is within my blood. No, my dick is not huge nor am I a misogynist womanizer, on the contrary I'm gay and my best friends are in fact women, but I do love sex, as a matter of fact I think I'm addicted to it and I was at some point very promiscuous although at the moment I enjoy a seriously committed relationship with my boyfriend Pedro.


Why Mister Casanova? it came to me as an idea for an alias to my other musical and artistic projects, in my mind the entity Mr. Casanova has been brewing for sometime and now I think the time is ripe to have him come out to the world.


I will confess something though, I hate being defined, I believe that thinking I am this or I am that is a way that leads to stagnation and the death of the soul, one should be open to redefine one's self at any given moment and without hesitation, after all, life is not about who you are, it is about the experiences you have as you pass thru it, so please don't ask me to define myself and even though I did hint at the first paragraph that I'm gay, loving sex, and so forth, well, that is what I choose to be at this moment, not what I've always been and I surely have no idea who I will be tomorrow, what I intend to do is enjoy my life as I live it by whatever means possible and therefore I may in fact become a man of many contradictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment